Normally I would be excited to have a 4 day weekend, by the way, Glendinning Insurance Services will be closed Friday and Monday for the Easter Weekend.
To ensure that I am in the right frame of mind for this weekend, I would like to take a moment and send a couple Thank Yous to a few people in my life who I reach out to;
- to all the people mentioned in the photo who help us everyday to ensure that we have all we need to stay home. As I have been reading, staying home is a privilege that mostly affluent countries have;
- to my assistant Carrigan who shows up everyday and has worked very hard to help our clients during this time;
- Peter Comrie from Full Spectrum Leadership who has a way of helping me “Change the Way I Look at Things”; 🙂
- I would also like to give a shout out to Bodyshop Fitness & Nutrition and the community who continue to keep me moving and eating healthy;
- to my Mom who is absolutely inspiring on how positive she stays during this time of quarantine;
- there are a couple groups of people that we check in on each other almost daily, to make sure that we are continuing to move and that we stay in the right mindset. You know who you are, Thank You;
- Thank you to Facetime, Zoom and any other means of staying in touch with friends and family.
Please forgive me if you feel I have missed you in these Thank Yous.
This Easter will be a bit different for most of us as we celebrate within our small family unit or alone. Even though it will be different, I hope that we can all remember to be Thankful for what we have.
we are your Trusted Advocates