Please ensure you read this and encourage your employees to download their new benefit cards. If they don’t and they travel out of country the provider will be incorrect. This will mean in a time of crisis they will be trying to figure out why they don’t have coverage.
I understand also that you can only do so much and we are here to help as well.
Louise will be calling you over the next week to remind you of this change.
All set for the move to our new service provider for travel emergency assistance, May 1?
As noted in our March 30 bulletin, we’re excited to be moving our Travel Emergency Assistance Program to Trident Global Assistance Inc.
What does this change mean to you and your team?
- Plan members continue to use the current benefit card until the end of April
- On May 1, we will post new benefit cards to the plan member website
- Plan members need to download the new card and save it so they have Trident Global Assistance contact information when they travel
- You can also instantly download a benefit card for any active employee, with the benefit card feature on the plan administrator portal
There is no change in service or cost
How will we communicate the change?
- We will send you communication now through May
- We’ve created a landing page for you to share (or pull information from) to make communication easy
- We’ll email plan members who have given us their email address
Staying on top of changes to your benefit plan is important to Glendinning Insurance Services. If you want to work with a broker who is proactive, contact us Pamela Glendinning at (250) 764-0142.
we are your Trusted Advocates